- Avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning beds, and wear SPF 30 or higher daily to protect against UVB and UBA rays.
- Two days before treatment, avoid using any exfoliant.
- For the next two weeks, avoid any chemical peels or laser treatments.
- At least two days before treatment, avoid Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.
- Stop using Hydroquinone 2-3 days before your treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, start preventative treatment with Valtrex or something similar as soon as possible.
How does it work
- The Dermalogica facial begins with a face mapping skin analysis, an approach developed by the International Dermal Institute exclusively for Dermalogica.
- Then, the skin therapist considers the face zones and the mapping results to plan a customized facial plan that would guarantee the desired result.
- Then follows pre-cleanse
- Double cleanse
- Professional & customized exfoliation
- Customized treatment serum is applied
- Customized treatment mask is placed to hydrate the skin
- A facial massage is given
- A face toner is applied
- A customized moisturizer finishes up the facial.
Frequently Asked Questions
The recommended interval for a facial is four to six weeks when the outer layer of skin renews.
Slight redness is expected after the facial, which is common after exfoliation and reduces as the facial treatment completes. People with sensitive skin may experience more redness after the facial.
Dermalogica facial uses medicated products that help exfoliate and remove dead cells with ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids. Therefore, waxing should not be done immediately before or after the Dermalogica facial for the safety of your skin.
Men do benefit from facials and should be part of their basic skincare routine. In addition, facials can reduce skin sensitivity from shaving.
Pamper your skin with clinically proven ingredients!
Products we use
It's an extensive facial, done entirely with authentic products. Dermalogica uses the finest ingredients, and the facial can be customized as per the skin's specific needs. It involves a series of steps involving complete exfoliation, cleaning, & hydration for a beautiful glow.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically