Our skin goes through a constant change throughout our life. From smooth and bouncy when we are small to dull and lackluster when we reach middle age, which lacks hydration and nutrients.
There is tremendous development in the aesthetic industry, which has given us safe and effective treatments to nourish our skin, such as Hydration fillers.
A hydration filler containing hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and vitamins stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin, resulting in healthy-looking, radiant, and plump skin. The treatment nourishes your skin layer by layer, leaving it healthy from the inside out.
Hydration fillers are injected into the skin to hydrate & improve the quality of the skin rather than to lift and enhance it.
- One week before treatment, avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning beds, and wear SPF 30 or higher daily to protect against UVB and UBA rays.
- Two days before treatment, avoid using any exfoliant.
- For the next two weeks, avoid any chemical peels or laser treatments.
- At least two days before treatment, avoid Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.
- Stop using Hydroquinone 2-3 days before your treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, start preventative treatment with Valtrex or something similar as soon as possible.
- Before your treatment, notify the center if you develop a cold sore, acne, or open lesions in the area being treated or if you get sick.
- After Botox and filler procedures, wait two weeks before getting a HydraFacial.
- Botox and filler can be done on the same day as HydraFacial treatment, but only after that.
How does it work
- A topical anesthetic is used to numb the skin for 30 minutes before a thin needle injects the specified locations.
- The face is marked with various zones where all the hydration filler has to be injected.
- The hyaluronic acid is injected into the desired area, flowing freely and evenly in the skin shortly after the injection.
- Lastly, cold compression is applied to soothe the skin, followed by an antibiotic cream.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no downtime after the treatment, and patients can get back to their daily routine.
There is very little pain. However, topical anesthesia is applied to make the clients comfortable.
Generally, two to three sessions are placed, each at an interval of one month for each area.
The results from the treatment may last up to 9 months.
parts of the same individual due to differences in hair texture.
Side effects from the treatment are minor, like; swelling or redness, which reduces after a few hours after the treatment.
The treatment is suitable for every skin type, such as dry, oily, or flaky skin.
Wish to rejuvenate your skin health? We have the right treatment for you.
Devices We Use
Juvederm’s Volite is a hydration filler, a liquid version of hyaluronic acid is used as hydration filler.
VOLITE can improve and brighten the skin in younger age groups and older age groups with dry skin, leathery skin, or to improve skin texture. We’ve also noticed a reduction in acne scars. VOLITE isn’t just for the face; it can also be used on the neck, décolletage, and hands to improve skin quality and texture.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically