Acne scars leave an ugly mark on our skin. It can be a discouraging scenario for our self-confidence. However, a proper treatment can get rid of any worrisome scars. Sasha Luxe has the cutting-edge technology and expertise to restore your beauty and bring back your confidence.
Our 3000+ customer satisfaction stands as a testament to our dedicated service, which is scientifically backed and performed by an immensely experienced dermatologist.
Experience a luxe treatment of your skin at Sasha Luxe for the best acne scar treatment in Hyderabad.
TCA Cross peel is a treatment involving chemical reconstruction of skin scars using trichloroacetic acid applied directly at the scar site. TCA Cross peel effectively treats all types of atrophic acne scars such as Ice pick scars, Boxcar scars, Rolling scars.
The treatment destabilizes the collagen strands within the scar tissues and stimulates new healthy collagen production. Within four weeks after the treatment, collagen formation starts and continues to remodel the scar till four months. As new collagen forms, there is a visible improvement in the appearance of the scar. A 50% to 100% concentration of TCA is used as per skin type and scar.
- Patients should avoid sun exposure, laser treatments, microneedling, chemical peels, and other skin treatments should be avoided.
- Before performing TCA Cross, stop using all retinol, retinoids, Tazorac, alpha hydroxy acids, and exfoliants for three days.
- People with darker skin types may need to use skin whitening products before the operation for several weeks. TCA Cross is not recommended for skin types three and more.
- Patients should avoid tanning and direct sun exposure for two weeks before therapy.
- Avoid wearing makeup or using any other skincare products on the day of the surgery.
How is it done?
- The skin is cleaned with alcohol at the start of the treatment.
- Each scar is carefully treated with TCA ranging from 50% to 100%, and the region is immediately neutralized with water.
- Following the application of the acid, the skin will be frosty, with the treated area initially turning white and then turning red.
- Each lesion scabs after a few days, forming sores that mend to regenerate new skin.
Frequently Asked Question's
Generally, 3-4 treatments are required for best results. However, deeper the scar, more the number of sessions for the desired result. Each session should be scheduled 6-8 weeks apart for effective results.
In a TCA chemical peel, the concentration of TCA is low, which treats the entire face. While in a TCA Cross peel, the concentration of TCA is more which treats only at the scar site.
Though TCA peel is excellent for improving skin tone, texture, brown spots, and age spots, as TCA concentration is low, it is not as effective as TCA Cross peel on deep-rooted scars.
- For dark skin tone, post-treatment hyperpigmentation is the potential side effect.
- Hypopigmentation is another possible side-effect.
- Acne scarring
- Allergic reactions
- Acne breakout
- Relapse of viral infections such as herpes simplex
Break free from your old scars by precisely addressing each of them.
The main component of the treatment is trichloroacetic acid which is used at varying concentrations of 50% to 100%, depending on the scar to bring out an effective result.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically