Cosmetic device to simultaneously achieve novel 3D Skin Desquamation and Fractional Transbrasion
MIRApeel introduces the Fractional Transbrasion revolution in a wide range of skin-care modalities. It introduces revolutionary new features to make skin care procedures safer and more controllable. This system is adaptable and can provide better results to each user while also significantly reducing procedure time.
Unique Fractional Transbrasion System
As a very comprehensive, advanced transdermal delivery system, MIRApeel utilizes the following items for perfect performance
- High-Performance Serums
- The MIRAbrasor is a gentle Skin Desquamating handpiece attachment.
- MIRArollers is a non-invasive micro needling attachment for the safe and practical address of some common skin conditions and aids the appearance of health and youthfulness.
- MIRApeel offers a safe, non-invasive, micro-protrusion needling system.
- It provides one of the most affordable & versatile non-invasive 3D Skin Desquamating / MicroNeedling systems.
- MIRApeel delivers the most potent, effective, non-invasive SERUM – INFUSION system
- MIRApeel offers the only non-invasive 3D Skin Desquamation / MicroNeedling / Infusion Single Modality in the aesthetic market.
For the face, MIRApeel therapy provides the newest unique combination of the most effective skin therapy modalities
- MIRAbrasor is a new, state-of-the-art attachment to the MIRApeel system, used to achieve the safest, most controlled 3D skin Desquamation procedure.
- Gentle skin desquamation happens, and cool serums flow onto the skin to bring the smoothest and silkiest results!
For face, neck and full BODY treatments, MIRApeel therapy provides the newest unique combination of the most effective skin therapy modalities;
Treatments start with combining up to 3 of the most effective technologies simultaneously:
- Vacuum-Aided Infusion of cosmeceuticals;
- Most controlled 3D skin Desquamation procedure;
- Treatment is then ended with powerful LED light therapy to reach the highest level of medicine.