Peri Ocular Peel
The skin around the eye is sensitive and delicate, hence are the first to show the subtle signs of aging. Even some are prone to develop dark circles around the eye, making our face dull and tired. Unfortunately, showing early signs of aging can be undesirable in this age of social media.
However, new clinical advancements have developed safe and effective treatment around the delicate regions of the eye. For example, eye peels can brighten and remove fine signs of aging to help you look and feel beautiful & fresh.
Fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, brown spots, hyperpigmentation are some of the few concerns that can be treated with eye peel.
Eye peels comprise small amounts of lactic acid and other components in exfoliating the skin, stimulating natural collagen production, and even your skin tone.
- Mesoestetic’s prescription of home performance renewal treatments (one daily application at night) for 15 days before the peel will optimize the therapeutic response, prepare the skin, and reduce the risk of unpleasant effects.
- Glycorepair is for normal and mixed skin types. Resurfacing peel booster by Mesoestetic for oily, acne-prone, seborrheic skin with hyperkeratosis and evidence of chrono-aging.
- Brightening peel booster is for skin with hyperpigmentations, uneven tone, flaws, and photoaging indicators.
How does it work
- Four 15-minute chemical peel sessions spread out over four weeks constitute a complete eye peel. Your aesthetician will cleanse your skin before the treatment session.
- A process called de-lipidation prepares your skin for the peel. This step helps the peel penetrate deeper into your skin by removing lipids (dirt and oil).
- The peel is applied to the periocular region.
- The peel is neutralized with a neutralizing solution as it regulates the skin pH.
- Moisturizers containing hyaluronic acid and antioxidants are applied to soothe and hydrate the skin.
- To avoid sun damage to your skin, you should use sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat following your chemical peel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The periocular peel can help with a variety of issues.
- Around the eyes, there are flaws and wrinkles.
- Eye hyperpigmentation is a type of hyperpigmentation that occurs when the skin around the eyes becomes
- Tissue densification loss
- Eye bags
- Brightness is fading.
- Eye puffiness
The area will immediately brighten, but long-term outcomes will continue to improve for three months. To relieve dark hollows and shadows in some customers, we recommend periocular skin lightening treatments and periocular Hyaluronic Acid filler injections.
In general, four treatments in one to two weeks intervals are recommended, but they can be used in conjunction with other therapies for the best outcomes.
Redness can last up to 3 days after treatment. For the next two days, expect a sweltering experience. Because of the swelling, the skin can feel tight, and the eyes can appear puffy.
Eyesight problems such as dryness and heaviness have also been reported. In addition, blood spots might form beneath the skin and last for five days or more.
Around day 3, dryness and some skin wrinkling may emerge, followed by flaking, which usually begins on day three and can last for another 3+ days.
Home remedies failing to fix your dark circles? Opt for a safe & quick fix with us.
At Sasha, we use Mesopeel periocular solution by Mesoestetic for the eye peel. It comprises 10% azelaic acid, 7% salicylic acid, 7% lactic acid, 5% resorcinol, 4% citric acid, and 3% phytic acid.
- Azelaic acid: Attenuates and decreases hyperpigmentation over time.
- Salicylic acid: Beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) is a potent anti-aging agent that aids in the regeneration of superficial skin tissue.
- Lactic acid is a keratolytic alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that promotes epidermal and dermis thickening. In addition, it increases the concentration of hyaluronic acid in the extracellular matrix, giving the skin firmness and moisture.
- Resorcinol is a phenol derivative that has anti-keratolytic and anti-regeneration effects. As a result, skin tone is evened, and melanin hyperpigmentation is treated.
- Citric acid is an exfoliating, antioxidant, and anti-aging alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA).
- Phytic acid is a copper chelating substance that boosts the tyrosinase enzyme’s inhibition.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically