With time, our skin begins to show indications of aging, becoming pigmented, wrinkled, and saggy in the process. In addition, the premature occurrence of certain skin disorders can be caused by a variety of internal and external factors. As a result, it’s no surprise that many of us seek techniques to renew our skin, such as removing excessive pigmentation, wrinkles, and fine lines. With the growth of the cosmetology sector, there are a plethora of choices for doing this, one of which is glutathione injection.
Our liver produces glutathione, which is a naturally occurring chemical. This naturally occurring antioxidant is beneficial to our bodies in various ways, including creating and repairing bodily tissues, neutralizing free radicals, aiding immunity, serving as an anti-cancer agent, delaying the aging process, and so on. The glutathione level in our bodies declines over time, which speeds up the aging process. As a result, people turn to glutathione injections, which help them keep their youthful appearance while also whitening their skin. This exogenous substance aids in the rise of glutathione levels in our bodies.
Although this injection will deliver results for a longer time, you will need booster doses to keep the effects going. These booster shots can be given as injections or as glutathione pills.
When paired with additional cosmetic treatments for skin lightening, the outcomes of this procedure will be more effective.
The major benefits of Glutathione are;
- Glutathione is a super antioxidant that fights against free radicals.
- Skin becomes fresh, smooth, and radiant.
- It shields our bodies from damaging Ultraviolet rays.
- It aids in reducing age indicators such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps older people with insulin resistance.
- The injection of glutathione aids in the cleansing of the body.
- It may aid in the fight against autoimmune diseases.
- The proper amount of glutathione injection reduces melanin pigmentation and converts it to lighter pigments, making the skin fairer, brighter, and more even-toned.
- Stop using retinol and AHAs 3-5 days before treatment.
- You may not have Botox for two weeks prior to the Dermal infusion treatment
How does it work
The Glutathione solution is delivered directly to your bloodstream through an intravenous system. Because IV Drips are injected directly into your bloodstream, they are 99.9% absorbed by your body, and the chemicals are quickly available for your cells to benefit.
Frequently Asked Question
It takes at least three weeks to see noticeable benefits from glutathione treatment. The speed at which your skin improves is determined by how frequently you come for treatments, overall health, and your metabolism.
Glutathione is generally safe; however, adverse effects may arise if the dosage is not supplied according to professional guidance. The following are possible adverse effects:
- Glutathione overload or uncontrolled ingestion might result in low zinc levels in the body.
- Tell your dermatologist if you’re taking any supplements so they can better monitor your treatment plan and minimize the risk of any unwanted side effects. Because combining Glutathione with any form of vitamin can be dangerous.
If you are sensitive to Glutathione, please let your doctor know before starting the treatment so that they can minimize the risk of pain.
No, tablets or pills are not as effective as injections since they are absorbed slowly. GSH injections, on the other hand, are injected straight into the vein and thus absorb swiftly and provide the optimum results right away.
It all relies on how well you keep yourself in shape. Avoiding direct sun exposure, quitting smoking, and taking Vitamin C or GSH precursors like N-acetyl cysteine can help you preserve your results.
Let your skin glow like a million diamonds. Sasha clinic brings the silk peel for glowing skin.
Devices We Use
This medifacial’s power lies in its patented hand held device for a superior benefit.
The handheld device has a pneumatic chamber that creates suction in a loop that gently lifts the skin for exfoliation with an abrasion tip. Simultaneously, the pneumatic pressure infuses essential serum into the skin for an excellent glowing result.
Some of the ingredients of the serum infused on the skin are;
- Salicylic acid
- Vitamin C & E
- Licorice root extract
- Grape seed extract
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically