Our lips vary in color and shape. Many of us have varying lip colors from many hues of red and pink. So, achieving perfection through cosmetic procedures has been trending. It makes us picture-perfect and saves time in applying makeup every day.
If you have been concerned about lip fillers and their potential risks, something is fast catching up with the trend in this age of social media. Lip tinting or lip blushing is the new fad for achieving a rosy pink lip, which looks much more defined and plumper.
Lip tinting is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure that allows you to achieve the desired color in your lips by depositing pigments using small needles.
Lip tinting delivers very natural results as it gives your lips more definition and enhances the lip shape and color. The procedure doesn’t change the shape of the lips, but it provides a uniform color to your lips, enhancing symmetry, covering pigmentation while giving the illusion of fuller lips.
It is performed with a cosmetic tattooing gun, optimized to work on the lips. Water-based pigments are used to deposit underneath the top layer of the lips.
- Avoid sun exposure as well as tanning on your face before your lip tinting procedure.
- Do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat expands the pores.
- Do not have any facial treatments before your appointment for one month; this includes Botox, laser, fillers and chemical peel.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine before the procedure, which will minimize any oozing or swelling after the procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, or Vitamin E unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs before your procedure.
How does it work
- To begin, your provider will numb your lips to reduce pain and discomfort.
- Your provider will discuss your preferred lip shape and tone and any sketches that require your permission as you wait for the numbing agent to effect fully.
- They’ll then use tiny needles attached to a tattooing gun to inject a natural-looking pigment into your lips. To result in an equal tone, this is done in numerous layers.
- The entire procedure can take anything from one to three hours.
Frequently Asked Question's
Lip tinting is a semi-permanent procedure that may last two years and after which it may require a touch-up to retain the desired effects.
Like a tattooing procedure, lip tinting carries the risk of minor side effects of; swelling, pain, redness, infection, rash, itching, uneven color, etc.
Lip tinting might take 8 to 10 days to heal completely.
Like traditional tattooing, lip tinting causes discomfort as if your skin is scratched. Before the procedure, your practitioner will apply some numbing cream to minimize your discomfort. The discomfort depends on your pain tolerance level. Some people do not feel much pain at all.
Wish to create an illusion for more definition to your thinning hair? Opt for our expertise.
Devices We Use
A tattooing gun fitted with tiny needles is used to deposit the pigments of your choice.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically