HydraFacial MD is the latest advancement in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial is the only treatment that integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration, all in one session. HydraFacial is a non-ablative, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment which does all the processes mentioned above by bathing the skin simultaneously with nutrients. With its patented 4-in-1 technology, HydraFacial thoroughly enhances the skin leaving behind long-lasting results with no downtime.
Our in-house board-certified dermatologists at Sasha Clinics, Dr. Sanjay and Dr. Navya, advise the best treatments using FDA-approved equipment and customized treatment plans.
- Avoid blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medication and supplements (e.g. aspirin, ibuprofen, and fish oil) to minimize bruising.
- One week before treatment, avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning beds, and wear SPF 30 or higher daily to protect against UVB and UVA rays.
Advise your clinician if you:
- Have had anti-wrinkle injections in the past five days
- Have had dermal filler injections in the past two weeks
- Have you had a facial peel or exfoliation in the past seven days
- Have had facial waxing in the past two to four days
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are you currently taking or have taken isotretinoin or Roaccutane in the past six months
- Have you had eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis in the past seven to 14 days
How is it done?
The HydraFacial MD uses three modalities: exfoliation, suction and infusion of serums. The exfoliation and suction lift remove dead skin cells and debris from the skin/pores. The serums used are clinically formulated to target specific skin conditions, including fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture, clogged or enlarged pores, acne and redness due to flushing or rosacea. In addition, LED light therapy promotes wound healing and human tissue growth.
Frequently Asked Question's
HydraFacial is no more painful than other facials’ extraction and exfoliation steps. How the HydraFacial MD wand delivers the serum and suction makes the procedure virtually painless. Most people report that treatments are almost effortless, especially compared to traditional facials.
The HydraFacial MD skin treatment is designed to treat even sensitive skin. In addition, your treatment may include custom-blending of serums for your unique skin condition.
One treatment per month is recommended for most patients to see lasting results.
The HydraFacial MD treatment is fast and efficient and takes as little as 30 minutes. In addition, mineral makeup may be applied, allowing you to return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
- Avoid sun exposure for about 2-3 weeks before and after treatment to minimize the risk of sunburn complications.
- During treatment sessions, one should avoid waxing, plucking, threading, and epilating for about three to four weeks as the laser targets the hair roots. Waxing and plucking remove the hair roots, which does not provide good results.
- Detox and Cleanse Programs are highly recommended to achieve better results.
- Avoid applying any lotions, creams, and deodorants from the treatment area and topical acne creams for at least three days before and after treatment.
Irritation and redness occur for a day or two days after the procedure, which is normal, and it will fade away within a few days.
- Avoid the sauna and swimming pool for about a week after the procedure.
- Apply sunscreen and protect the treated area from dust.
- Moisturize skin frequently.
- One can perform shaving but do not pull out the hair by performing waxing, tweezing, or epilation until the following procedure.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medicines without consulting your technician.
Devices We Use
HydraFacial MD is the latest advancement in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial is the only treatment that integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration, all in one session. It is a non-ablative skin rejuvenation treatment that cleans the skin simultaneously with nutrients. With its patented 4-in-1 technology, HydraFacial thoroughly enhances the skin leaving behind long-lasting results with no downtime.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically