Our eyebrows play a significant role in enhancing our eyes and adding depth to our face. Thick brows are wishful desires of everyone, but not all have such thick eyebrows, which doesn’t require additional artwork with makeup.
If you, too, spend a lot of time filling in your eyebrows with a pencil every day, we have a technique to save your time.
Eyebrow microblading is semi-permanent tattooing for brows, and the results speak it all, as our clients love the effect as it redefines their face. For eyebrow microblading, instead of a traditional tattooing gun, it uses a handheld microblade tool that works with tiny needles, suitable to work through the delicate region of the eyebrow. The method involves manually creating hair-like strokes within the arch of the eyebrow. Again, unlike traditional tattoos, the technique will deposit appropriate pigment into the skin, semi-permanent.
The microblading pigment is different from traditional tattooing ink as the pigment is slowly absorbed into the body and eliminated. In addition, the pigment is less concentrated to bring a more realistic effect to match fine eyebrow hairs.
- One week before the procedure, do not pick, tweeze, wax, or undergo electrolysis.
- Two weeks earlier, avoid using sunbeds or sitting in direct sunlight.
- Wait two weeks before getting a facial or peel.
- One month before the procedure, stop taking any retinol or Vitamin A preparations.
- Don’t exercise on the day of the procedure.
- Botox should not be used three weeks before the event.
- Don’t take fish oil or Vitamin E for a week before the event (these are natural blood thinners).
- Wait three days before waxing or tinting your brows.
How does it work
- The procedure starts as the eyebrow is cleaned thoroughly.
- Next, a topical numbing ointment is applied to comfort the patient during the process.
- The brows are measured for finalizing the shape that should be done.
- Next, the practitioner will start microblading, depositing pigments with every stroke.
- The pigments are allowed to sit there sometimes and washed away to reveal the microblading look.
Frequently Asked Question's
The results from an eyebrow microblading might last for two to three years. After the first session, a touch up might be required, which can be scheduled after four weeks from the procedure.
The microblade eyebrow will heal and recover in 7-10 days; that’s when the full effect of contouring is visible.
Yes, there remains some chance of infection from microblading. In some cases, swelling, redness, crusting, or oozing from the area might be prolonged, which should be attended immediately.
Anyone who wishes for a thick brow can opt for eyebrow microblading. In addition, people who have alopecia can sport a perfectly trimmed eyebrow with microblading.
Wish to create an illusion for more definition to your thinning hair? Opt for our expertise.
Devices We Use
At Sasha, we use the Deutschland liberty wireless dual tattoo machine. It is a well-rounded rotary tattoo device designed for utmost accuracy and control. Imitating the grip and feel of an actual pen, this machine allows for more comfortable and precise tattooing procedures than traditional machines. In addition, this machine features a powerful motor and an advanced gear system that guarantees reliable, quiet operation without any vibration.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically