Microneedling Radiofrequency is a cosmetic procedure that uses needles & introduces radiofrequency to rejuvenate skin and aids in removing scars, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks by stimulating collagen in the skin. It is minimally invasive, and the technique involves activating the skin’s wound healing process with the production of collagen and elastin, rejuvenating the skin with a youthful look.
Prior to the procedure
- You will be prescribed oral antibiotics if you have active acne breakouts. In addition, you may need to take antiviral medicine if you have a history of cold sores.
How is it done?
- It uses very tiny microneedles to deliver radiofrequency deeper into the layers of the skin.
- These laser beams cause fractional heat zones and leave the normal skin in between the heat zone to recover faster.
- This process boosts collagen production in two ways. First, the microneedle causes injuries, which the body heals with the production of collagen. Second, the introduction of radiofrequency at skin depth boosts collagen production.
- The procedure is very gentle, with little to no downtime.
Frequently Asked Question's
MNRF uses radio frequency energy waves to transfer heat to collagen under the skin. The electrodes placed over the skin in the form of needles transmit RF energy waves which generate heat. As heat flows through the layers of skin with less hindrance it stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin which improves skin texture.
A laser uses an intense light beam which converts into heat in the skin. It breaks and remodels the scar to heal over time.
- Avoid sun exposure for about 2-3 weeks before and after treatment to minimize the risk of sunburn complications.
- During treatment sessions, one should avoid waxing, plucking, threading, and epilating for about three to four weeks as the laser targets the hair roots. Waxing and plucking remove the hair roots, which does not provide good results.
- Detox and Cleanse Programs are highly recommended to achieve better results.
- Avoid applying any lotions, creams, and deodorants from the treatment area and topical acne creams for at least three days before and after treatment.
Irritation and redness occur for a day or two days after the procedure, which is normal, and it will fade away within a few days.
- Avoid the sauna and swimming pool for about a week after the procedure.
- Apply sunscreen and protect the treated area from dust.
- Moisturize skin frequently.
- One can perform shaving but do not pull out the hair by performing waxing, tweezing, or epilation until the following procedure.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medicines without consulting your technician.
Devices We Use
The device we use for Radiofrequency Microneedling is called Hybrid Energy which operates several ultra-thin electrodes that provide thermal heat to the outer skin to reach the skin dermis layer. The thermal heat induces the wound healing process of the skin. As the skin receives the radio frequency, a galvanic current occurs deep into the dermis layer, causing a chemical reaction between the electrodes. This process causes wound healing and rejuvenates the skin for a youthful look. In addition, the unique tip design allows smooth flow of radio frequency between the electrodes and the tip's surface, hence reducing any underside side effects or irregular thermal energy release. The device comes with a large combination of disposable tips, which vary in length, width and density to treat required conditions.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically