Acne scars can leave a long-term lousy impression on our self-confidence. But Subcision RF treatment can let you break free from it and sport flawless skin. Sasha Luxe brings the best acne scar treatment in Hyderabad with Subcision RF treatment. It’s an ideal micro-surgical treatment for a variety of scars such as depressed scars, rolling scars, chickenpox scars, surgical scars, or scars from injury.
In a subcision RF treatment, the specialist inserts a tiny needle to free the rigid scar tissue pulling down the scar.
A special surgical needle breaks the scar tissues that holds the scar to the deeper structures, creating a depressed appearance. As the scar tissue is released with a needle, a pocket of space is created beneath the skin. Blood flows to accumulate into this pocket, and this blood clot prevents further re-attachment of the tissues. In addition, the accumulated blood contains growth factors and a suitable environment for collagen formation, which leads to improvement in scar appearance with time.
- Stop using topical skincare ingredients.
- Apply sunscreen regularly and avoid excessive sun exposure
How is the Subcision RF treatment procedure done ?
- The skin is cleaned thoroughly in the first step, and the scar is mapped. Pain is managed with local anesthesia.
- A range of needles is utilized in Subcision RF treatment depending upon scar types.
- The appropriate needle is inserted beneath the scar site, breaking the scar tissues.
- Pressure is applied to contain the bleeding and reduce swelling.
- In Subcision RF, a blunt cannula emits radio frequency heat. This heat melts the rigid scar tissues and stimulates collagen formation for faster healing.
Frequently Asked Question's
We recommend 2-4 sessions for best results, and each session is four weeks apart.
- Avoid sun exposure for about 2-3 weeks before and after treatment to minimize the risk of sunburn complications.
- During treatment sessions, one should avoid waxing, plucking, threading, and epilating for about three to four weeks as the laser targets the hair roots. Waxing and plucking remove the hair roots, which does not provide good results.
- Detox and Cleanse Programs are highly recommended to achieve better results.
- Avoid applying any lotions, creams, and deodorants from the treatment area and topical acne creams for at least three days before and after treatment.
Irritation and redness occur for a day or two days after the procedure, which is normal, and it will fade away within a few days.
- Avoid the sauna and swimming pool for about a week after the procedure.
- Apply sunscreen and protect the treated area from dust.
- Moisturize skin frequently.
- One can perform shaving but do not pull out the hair by performing waxing, tweezing, or epilation until the following procedure.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medicines without consulting your technician.
Break free from your old scars by precisely addressing each of them.
Devices We Use
The device we use for Radiofrequency Microneedling is called Hybrid Energy which operates several ultra-thin electrodes that provide thermal heat to the outer skin to reach the skin dermis layer. The thermal heat induces the wound healing process of the skin. As the skin receives the radio frequency, a galvanic current occurs deep into the dermis layer, causing a chemical reaction between the electrodes.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically