- One week before treatment, avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning beds, and wear SPF 30 or higher daily to protect against UVB and UBA rays.
- Two days before treatment, avoid using any exfoliant.
- For the next two weeks, avoid any chemical peels or laser treatments.
- At least two days before treatment, avoid Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.
- Stop using Hydroquinone 2-3 days before your treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, start preventative treatment with Valtrex or something similar as soon as possible.
- Before your treatment, notify the center if you develop a cold sore, acne, or open lesions in the area being treated or if you get sick.
- After Botox and filler procedures, wait two weeks before getting a HydraFacial.
- Botox and filler can be done on the same day as HydraFacial treatment, but only after that.
How does it work
In the first step of Cleansing, a high-pressure water jet gently removes dead cells, sebum & dirt from the skin.
After thoroughly cleaning the skin, a mixture of glycolic acid and salicylic acid is applied to exfoliate the skin further. Glycolic acid and salicylic acid are both natural exfoliators to remove impurities.
Frequently Asked Questions
HydraFacial is for all skin types, even for sensitive skins, due to its gentle, non-abrasive nature of using high-pressure water compared to traditional microdermabrasion procedures.
People who have severe acne, wounds, or anyone suffering from rosacea should refrain from the procedure to avoid the chances of irritating the skin further.
The frequency of the procedure depends upon the skin condition and expectations from the treatment by the practicing dermatologist. Though the facial would be repeated twice or once every month for lasting results.
After the procedure, the skin feels more hydrated, even-toned, smooth, and glowing. To address more specific skin concerns, repeat sessions of the treatment are recommended to achieve better results.
Want to resurface your skin without aggressive exfoliation?
Devices We Use
ALICE SUPER BUBBLE
It is the only hydra-dermabrasion procedure that uses patented 4-in-1 Vortex technology to exfoliate, cleanse, extract, and hydration with serum all in a single procedure. It uses a vacuum-like tip to gently go deeper than traditional procedures.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically
Our Clients Love