Fire and Ice facial
Before this facial, it is necessary to follow the mentioned steps for best results;
- Avoid waxing 72 hours before the procedure and two weeks before any laser or chemical peel.
- A week before the procedure, avoid using skin care products that include Vitamin A or Glycolic acid.
- Consult your skin care provider about any medications you’re taking, as some medicines may prohibit you from receiving treatment.
How does it work
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid waxing 72 hours before the treatment and two weeks prior for any laser skin treatment or chemical peel.
- Skincare products containing Vitamin A, Glycolic acid, must be avoided a week before the treatment.
- Discuss your medication with your skincare provider, as the usage of some medicines, may prevent you from taking the treatment.
Want to try clinically proven ingredients for rejuvenating your skin?
We Use Fire & Facials
It is a multi-step facial that utilizes clinically approved ingredients such as cleansers, a resurfacing mask, peel, serums, and moisturizers to cleanse and hydrate the skin for complete rejuvenation.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
4500+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically