Wart removal is removing the wart tissue from the skin’s surface. Warts are usually viral infections and rarely from a genetic history. They have a varied presentation on the skin. They are usually contagious and can extend to other parts of the body and people in regular proximity.
Warts are wide on the skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are round or oval-shaped, varying in size from a few mm to a few cm. They are usually asymptomatic but sometimes associated with pain and/or itching. The most frequent areas of the body affected include the hands, feet, face, forehead and genital areas.
They are usually harmless; however, they can be disfiguring, and occasionally they itch or hurt. An essential fact about warts is that they are infectious and tend to spread locally, from one body part to another, and from one person to another. They can be of various types, like common warts, filiform warts, plane warts, and plantar warts.
Sasha Luxe is the best clinic for warts treatment by our experts. At Sasha, we offer different types of treatments for wart removal
- Fractional Co2
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood-thinning medications for at least two weeks before treatment.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for topical anesthesia of the treatment area.
How does it work
- Electrocautery or electrosurgery, is a method of cauterisation that uses electricity.
- Cauterisation is substantially burning off part of the body to remove that part and has a history of sealing blood vessels and the removal of unwanted growths.
- An electric current can deliver a lot of heat energy, which is used to extract warts in the electrosurgery treatment.
- A metal probe with a current is applied to the wart, which successfully burns it off. Heat has a powerful effect on living tissues, drying them out and denaturing essential proteins and other structures to kill unwanted cells.
- Sometimes multiple sessions are needed to remove a wart altogether, but usually fewer than other treatments like laser therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Warts have a high tendency to spread when left untreated. In addition, some 5-10% cutaneous warts undergo spontaneous resolution within 1-2 years.
The procedure must be done under anesthesia, either topical or local injectable, depending on the number and depth of lesions.
Wart removal is usually a single-session treatment.
The procedure takes around 45-90 minutes.
Yes, once treated adequately, the results are permanent; however, in some individuals, warts may recur and require two or more treatment sessions.
Are you feeling uncomfortable because of your mole? Visit Sasha Clinics for safe mole removal treatment.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically