Our skin is the most delicate organ of our body, which undergoes daily wear and tear. Skin’s deep nourishment is now possible with a revolutionary approach of Mira peel. The facial uses a vacuum enabled micro-needling to transfuse vital nutrients into the skin. Pamper your skin and feel it bounce with happiness.
Mira Peel is the latest innovation in facial technology. It is an aesthetic tool designed for Bio-stimulation and delivery of transdermal serum for skin rejuvenation through “Fractional Transbrasion”.
It utilizes a vacuum-aided microneedling for improvement signs of aging, skin tone & texture, scar, dull skin, sun spots, etc.
The latest MIRAcurrent innovation provides microcurrent technology that uses microamps to mimic the body’s natural electrical current & re-educate, tone, hydrate, and revitalize the skin.
- One week before treatment, avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning beds, and wear SPF 30 or higher daily to protect against UVB and UBA rays.
- Two days before treatment, avoid using any exfoliant.
- For the next two weeks, avoid any chemical peels or laser treatments.
- At least two days before treatment, avoid Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.
- Stop using Hydroquinone 2-3 days before your treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, start preventative treatment with Valtrex or something similar as soon as possible.
- Before your treatment, notify the center if you develop a cold sore, acne, or open lesions in the area being treated or if you get sick.
How does it work
In the second step, desired serums are infused in the skin with the help of a microneedling technique called micro-protrusion. The use of serum lowers the skin pH, which breaks the bond that holds the outer dead skin.
The applied serum is then locked into the skin with a powerful LED light therapy. A bio-cellulose face mask on the face adds moisture to the skin and provides a soothing effect.
Frequently Asked Questions
The facial is quick and takes about half an hour to 45 mins.
There is no downtime after the facial, and it is possible to get back to a routine.
The facial involves gentle exfoliation, which is not painful. The skin may have a reddish appearance after the facial but it subsides in a few days. There are possibilities of skin darkening or hyperpigmentation, which is temporary.
- Avoid using makeup for two days as the skin is sensitive after the facial and needs time to recover.
- Avoid sun exposure or apply sunscreen as advised.
- Avoid steam or sauna for at least 15 days after the facial.
- Avoid rubbing your skin harshly and do strenuous exercise for two days.
- Avoid sun exposure for about 2-3 weeks before and after treatment to minimize the risk of sunburn complications.
- During treatment sessions, one should avoid waxing, plucking, threading, and epilating for about three to four weeks as the laser targets the hair roots. Waxing and plucking remove the hair roots, which does not provide good results.
- Detox and Cleanse Programs are highly recommended to achieve better results.
- Avoid applying any lotions, creams, and deodorants from the treatment area and topical acne creams for at least three days before and after treatment.
Irritation and redness occur for a day or two days after the procedure, which is normal, and it will fade away within a few days.
- Avoid the sauna and swimming pool for about a week after the procedure.
- Apply sunscreen and protect the treated area from dust.
- Moisturize skin frequently.
- One can perform shaving but do not pull out the hair by performing waxing, tweezing, or epilation until the following procedure.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medicines without consulting your technician.
Embark on a journey to revitalize your skin with Sasha Clinics.
Devices We Use
The entire facial is performed with a specifically designed Mira peel vacuum enabled exfoliator, which exfoliates the skin, vacuums the impurities, and infuses the serum. It is followed by powerful LED light therapy designed for only Mira peel. icles rendering further hair growth.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically