Our skin goes through several changes throughout our lifetime. The young, firm skin loses its strength and elasticity as we progress through age; this leads to wrinkles and sagging skin. It’s a cosmetic operation that is a less invasive version of facelift surgery.
A Thread lift treatment claims to tighten your skin with medical-grade thread material stitched into your face. The thread is then pulled to stretch the skin for a firm appearance.
The procedure allows you to raise and sculpt the form of your face or breasts. First, thread lifts “stitch-up” your skin with temporary, medical-grade suture material to make it taut. PDO mono threads are bioabsorbable polyester statues made of synthetic polydioxanone used in the procedure. The presence of these sutures in the skin triggers cells in the body known as fibroblasts to produce more collagen. Collagen production brings firmness and elasticity to the skin.
It is a minimally invasive, fast, and easy procedure with a very low risk of scars. The other benefits include;
- Risks and downtime are to a minimum.
- Results that are both immediate and long-lasting
- Thread lifts are ideal for the face and other parts of the body.
- Mix with other therapies that help increase collagen for even more excellent results.
The preferred areas of a thread lift include; the jawline, brows, lateral eye area, under-eye area, forehead, neck, & cheeks.
- You should avoid alcohol and smoking. This will aid speed your recovery and provide better treatment results.
- Stop taking Vitamin E and supplements such as Fish Oil, Krill, Garlic, Chili, Ginseng, Ginger & Green Teas.
- Do not use aspirin-based products such as Ibuprofen, Neurofen, and Naprogesic. Inform our medical staff if you are taking any anti-inflammatory medications or thinning blood medication
- The ideal time to schedule this procedure is at least three weeks before a big event.
How does it work
- Your skin is prepared for operation as it will be cleaned with an alcohol rub & applied topical anesthesia.
- Threads will be stitched on your skin with a very fine needle as per the desired contours of your face.
- The procedure may take around 30 – 45 mins.
- You may feel a slight tightening or pressure under your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
The results of a thread lift procedure may last up to two years, depending upon the signs of ageing.
Though the procedure is entirely safe few minor side-effects may occur during or after the procedure, such as
- Pain at the site of stitch.
No, there is no scar or mark due to the procedure.
The complete procedure may take around 30-60 minutes.
Looking for more prominent facial features? Try thread lift!
The product used in the procedure is bioabsorbable polyester threads made of synthetic polydioxanone. These are inserted under your skin through needle-shaped hollow cannulas.
Monofilament PDOs are the most potent PDO absorbable threads.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically