Beauty without any blemishes is what you wish? Then, this revolutionary US FDA approved treatment is the go-to treatment. It uses a Q-Switched laser to treat unwanted sunspots, dark circles, pigmentation spots for all Indian skin tones,& including tattoo removal. Now you don’t have to hide under layers of makeup!
Q-switched Nd-YAG laser produces high-intensity beams, which pass through the upper layer of the skin, and are absorbed by the tattoo ink or pigments within the lesions. The absorbed laser light converts to heat energy. This heat energy fragments the ink or the pigments into tiny particles. The lymphatic drainage system removes the fragmented ink particles naturally, and the lesions are shed off naturally from the skin.
The high-intensity laser light also damages the tissues with heat energy. The natural cell renewal process replaces the damaged tissues. The process encourages the formation of a skin structural protein, collagen thereby, tightening the skin and improving skin wrinkles, sun damage, etc.
- Three days before treatment, do not use the following items on the affected area: severe exfoliating cleansers or scrubs, bleaching creams, or retinoids (Retin-A).
- Two weeks before treatment, avoid extensive sun exposure on the treated region.
- If exposed to the sun, reapply your Elta MD sunscreen or sunscreen with at least 30 SPF or higher every 2 hours to avoid post-procedure side effects.
- Please tell the medical personnel about all medications you’re taking because some can make you photosensitive.
How does it works
- The melanin or brown pigment in the desired area is targeted with a laser light beam with no effect on the skin around the site.
- The pigment absorbs the emitted laser energy and breaks it down in the skin’s tissues, ipso facto giving smooth and even skin tone.
- The laser extends to the deeper areas where other superficial products or treatments do not.
- The administered area is cleansed, calmed down, and then the administered laser releases the pigment for the skin to absorb naturally, which is then removed by the body’s lymphatic drainage system.
Frequently Asked Question
Apart from a slight tapping sensation, the treatment is not painful. Its unique technology of fractional handpiece, which has 81 spots, with the same density at a size smaller than 200 nm, reduces pain and discomfort.
The treatment sessions depend on the depth and color of the pigments. Usually, 6-8 sessions work for lighter pigmentation, and more sessions are involved in darker pigmentation.
The treatment is quick, with 10-15 minutes for each session between 15 days intervals.
The result varies with patients but, most of our clients notice visible changes after the first few sessions.
Devices We Use
Q-switching is a technique of producing a high-intensity beam in very short pulses. An Nd-YAG laser emits two wavelengths in Q-switch mode; the first beam is in the infrared range (1064 nm), and the other is at 532 nm wavelength. The high intensity laser beam is used to target pigments for an even skin tone.
It is also widely used for laser toning , for uneven skin tone .
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically