Do you wish to reduce your brown spots, hyperpigmentation, and discolouration? Then ZO facial will help in restoring your skin radiance and even out your skin tone.
Our face skin is delicate as a petal of a flower, which needs the right care to bring out its healthy glow. ZO facial boosts up the skin rejuvenation activity to make it supple and smooth. Address multiple skin woes with a single facial and fall in love with your skin.
- One week before treatment, avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning beds, and wear SPF 30 or higher daily to protect against UVB and UBA rays.
- Two days before treatment, avoid using any exfoliant.
- For the next two weeks, avoid any chemical peels or laser treatments.
- At least two days before treatment, avoid Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.
- Stop using Hydroquinone 2-3 days before your treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, start preventative treatment with Valtrex or something similar as soon as possible.
How does it work
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no downtime after the facial, and clients can get back to their daily routine.
The result from the facial is immediately visible after the facial.
The facial make takes around 50-60 minutes to complete.
There is no discomfort during the facial, except a warm sensation during the procedures.
Skin woes bothering you constantly? ZO facials can boost smooth & supple skin.
We Use Zo Facials
The facial uses extensively researched and doctor prescribed products that constitute components such as Aloe vera, Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid, Citric acid, Anti-oxidants, etc.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically