Softer and smoother skin is every person’s dream. It is a basic human urge to have such flamboyantly silky smooth skin. Unfortunately not all imaginations are a reality and most of the time we see skin which is dry, irregular, rough and so on. Aging, environmental insults, diet and many other factors determine the health of the skin. Amongst the most common reasons, presence of acne scars is one important factor that may lead to uneven skin. Apart from that presence of scars aging related changes like wrinkles also cause uneven skin. At Sasha Luxe, we leave no stone unturned to make you look better. We have the answer for uneven skin and we can help you get rid of it. Fractional CO2 laser technology with us, gives you freedom from acne scars, surgical scars, and signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Welcome to the World of Sasha Luxe!
This advanced laser technique works by causing microscopic injuries at the area of concern. A column of skin is removed at a single time, leaving the surrounding skin intact, which aids in healing. As the intense wavelengths of the laser gun penetrate deep inside the skin and the water quickly absorbs it in the skin. It non-invasively removes the outer layer of the skin as the laser is a combination of a gaseous mixture. As the laser removes the outer dead skin, it stimulates collagen formation, resulting in the regeneration of a youthful look without any downtime.
- It’s critical to avoid tanning or excessive sun exposure. So, for the four weeks leading up to your treatment, use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day.
- For at least three days before treatment, avoid using drugs that cause sun sensitivity, such as doxycycline or minocycline.
- Inform your practitioner if you have a history of herpes (such as oral cold sores or genital) or shingles in your treatment area. Your doctor may recommend antiviral medicine, such as valacyclovir or acyclovir. It usually begins two days before treatment and continues for three days following treatment.
How is it done?
- The procedure requires 4-6 sessions, each session scheduled for four weeks apart depending upon the severity of the scar and skin tone of the patient.
- The procedure starts with cleaning the skin to remove dirt and sweat.
- It warms the underlying skin to remove the thin outer layer of the skin. The laser is fractionated to treat a small skin area at 0.5mm to 1.5mm of depth.
- The treated skin area is comforted with ice-cool packs, and the entire treatment session may take around 15-20 minutes without any downtime.
- The laser is adjusted as per the client’s skin condition & skin tone to throw a specific laser light intensity for the procedure.
Frequently Asked Question's
The number of sessions required depends on the client’s condition and skin tone & texture. Specialists recommend a typical of 4-6 sessions, with each session planned four weeks apart.
Break free from your old scars by precisely addressing each of them.
Devices We Use
Fractional CO2 laser is an active laser medium consisting of three gasses containing 10-20% CO2, 10-20% Nitrogen, & rest is helium. It can penetrate at a depth of 0.5mm to 1.5mm of the skin with varying laser light intensity, leading to an effective acne scar treatment in Hyderabad.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically