Lips are an integral feature of our face. Some are naturally blessed with plump lips. With time natural aging creates fine lines around the lips.
A picture-perfect pout that is plump and natural looking with reduced wrinkles around it is desirable by many. Now it is possible to sport that perfect natural looking pout.
Volbella is a dermal filler to define lips and smooth fine creases around the mouth. This temporary filler is formed of Hyaluronic Acid, and there is no need for a skin test before injections. In addition, Volbella’s smaller Hyaluronic Acid particle size helps your cosmetic injector address fine wrinkles without giving these delicate areas a full look.
Its a non-surgical lip augmentation therapy aims to plump the lips and reduce the appearance of perioral rhytids or perioral lines, which are small lines around the mouth.
Volbella is an excellent choice for fine wrinkles on the lips and mild lip augmentation. Because of the smaller particle size, you can fix these delicate regions without worrying about your lips becoming thick or puffy.
Lips that are overfilled are famous these days. We take pride in ensuring that your lips are natural-looking and appropriate to your facial shape. We all know Volbella is one of the most excellent lip augmentation options available.
- One week before the procedure, do not pick, tweeze, wax, or undergo electrolysis.
- Two weeks earlier, avoid using sunbeds or sitting in direct sunlight.
- Wait two weeks before getting a facial or peel.
- One month before the procedure, stop taking any retinol or Vitamin A preparations.
- Don’t exercise on the day of the procedure.
- Botox should not be used three weeks before the event.
- Don’t take fish oil or Vitamin E for a week before the event (these are natural blood thinners).
- Wait three days before waxing or tinting your brows.
How does it work
- A specialist will first analyze the contours of your lips.
- The injection site is sterilized with an alcohol rub.
- The volbella solution is injected into the target area using a fine needle.
- Volbella is formulated with lidocaine, a local anesthetic designed to reduce pain and maximize comfort during the Volbella procedure.
Frequently Asked Question's
Volbella has proven to last for one and half years in a majority of patients.
The common side-effects from Volbella injection involve; swelling, bruising, tenderness, redness, pain, discomfort, & itching. These are temporary side-effects that occur at the injection site.
Volbella’s lip augmentation and fine line treatments are relatively painless. Volbella also has the distinction of containing a small amount of lidocaine in its formulation. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic used during the Volbella procedure to minimize discomfort and increase comfort. Therefore, when receiving Volbella injections, you should expect just minor discomfort.
The procedure is not very painful though slight discomfort can be felt while the pigments are injected at the target area using a microneedle.
Volbella injections are safe for anyone 21 and older since hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar molecule in your body. Volbella replenishes some of the hyaluronic acids lost due to aging, delicately restoring volume to the lips and surrounding skin.
Volbella is Juvéderm's newest FDA-approved injection. Volbella, which is made possible by the unique Vycross technology, has been shown to soften and fill lines in most patients over a year. Vycross technology is an Allergan-developed proprietary filler technology that produces smooth dermal filler solutions that have been created to address specific patient issues. The VyCross technology improves the filler's fluidity, allowing it to move more in sync with your facial expressions and giving it a more natural appearance. VyCross fillers also don't absorb water thus they don't cause as much edema as other fillers. In addition, Volbella contains hyaluronic acid, which helps the skin maintain hydration and softness, resulting in long-lasting effects.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Laser Hair Reduction
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically