- Avoid sun exposure for two weeks prior to the procedure. Apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher when venturing out in the sun. Sun-induced melanin or pigment may cause adverse effects or reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Avoid Aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen for seven days before and two weeks following therapy.
- Avoid Gingko, ginseng, garlic, fish oil, vitamin E, and iron for seven days before therapy.
- Stop taking retinol or Retin-A (tretinoin) 7 days before the procedure.
- On the day of treatment, make sure you’re fully hydrated (drink 3 liters of water).
How does it work
Frequently Asked Question's
Many clients need a minimum of 3 sessions to see optimal results. First, the skin will brighten and look even tone within a few days of the treatment.
Since the Pico laser boosts the skin’s natural collagen production, the treatment takes some time to show expected results. However, freshness and firm skin may be visible after three sessions.
Areas We Do Picoway
Sometimes, we get carried away, a bit too much. Sometimes it may leave behind a tattoo for which we no longer feel sentimental. Or pigmentation is what is bothering you? Let Pico laser your arms, hands, & shoulders.
Do you desire flawless skin? Sasha Luxe can help you achieve that.
Devices We Use
The primary instrument in the treatment is a PICO laser. PICO laser energy is pulsed in a billionth of a second. It creates; a less photothermal effect and a high photoacoustic effect to treat any skin conditions
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically