Scalp micropigmentation is a technique which creates an illusion of fuller hair on the thinning hairline. It may sound similar to a microblading technique used to create fuller eyebrows but both techniques are quite different as Scalp micro-pigmentation requires a much more powerful device such as a tattoo device to penetrate through the thicker skin on the scalp.
In a scalp micropigmentation procedure, pigments in different hues of black are used to create an illusion of shadow to bring much more depth and definition to the thinning hair.
The surgery is painless and inexpensive. The outcomes are immediate, attainable, and painless. With this procedure, even a fully bald head can restore to look like a full head of well-groomed hair. It’s appropriate for all types and stages of hair loss and all ages, skin tones, and skin types.
- Stop NSAIDs, aspirin, vitamin E, and other drugs 10-14 days before the surgery.
- Before undertaking such surgeries, it is always preferable to provide a complete medical history.
How does it work
- In a scalp micropigmentation procedure, pigments in different hues of black are used to create an illusion of shadow to bring much more depth and definition to the thinning hair.
- In the initial consultation, the practitioner would determine the treatment area, choice of pigment to use. Then, before the treatment, clean and shave the area.
- Before the treatment a local anesthesia is given around the treated area.
- During the session, the practitioner would use a micro-needling device to inject the choice of pigment very superficially into the skin at the target area, which would look like hair follicles.
- There is no need for bandaging after the treatment.
Frequently Asked Question's
- If you have partial hair loss or are fully bald, the procedure would give your hair volume and illusion of fullness and look like a close shave or a buzz cut.
- The procedure is suitable for all skin tones.
- Since pigments are applied to the skin, the procedure is considered permanent.
- To achieve the desired result, it might involve 3-4 sessions.
- The pigment might fade over the years after exposure to constant sun rays. Touch up can be done if initial results are desired.
- The procedure doesn’t prevent hair loss or encourage hair growth.
- Allergic reactions from the pigment or risk of infection from the injections are possible.
In a scalp micropigmentation procedure, pigments in different hues of black are used to create an illusion of shadow to bring much more depth and definition to the thinning hair. In addition, the procedure would add density to the thinning hair giving a fuller look and the illusion of a close shave if the area is bald.
There is no downtime after the treatment, and you can return to your daily routine the very next day.
The procedure is not very painful though slight discomfort can be felt while the pigments are injected at the target area using a microneedle.
Wish to create an illusion for more definition to your thinning hair? Opt for our expertise.
Devices We Use
At Sasha, we use the Deutschland liberty wireless dual tattoo machine. It is a well-rounded rotary tattoo device designed for utmost accuracy and control. Imitating the grip and feel of an actual pen, this machine allows for more comfortable and precise tattooing procedures than traditional machines. In addition, this machine features a powerful motor and an advanced gear system that guarantees reliable, quiet operation without any vibration.
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically