Fat deposits under the chin can be a result of aging, weight gain or simply genetics. Surgical procedures, such as facelift, neck lift and liposuction, were once the only possible solutions for double chin. Well, don’t fret as now we have Kybella— the state-of-the-art non-surgical treatment is a well-tolerated alternative that helps you get rid of that second chin forever!
It is a minimally invasive chemical procedure to reduce the number of fat cells from the target area. It involves the injection of prescription medicine, deoxycholic acid to reduce the fat below the chin (submental fat), to reduce the double chin. Deoxycholic acid is a natural molecule present in the body which helps in the breakdown & absorption of fat. When it is injected directly underneath the skin into the chin area, it destroys the fat cells which no longer can store or accumulate fat. The result is a visible reduction in fat under the chin with an improved appearance.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages within 48-24 hours before your treatment
- Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs one week before treatment.
- Avoid products/treatments that boost metabolism one week before treatment.
- If you are sensitive to soy products, you should not have this treatment as the active ingredients are soy derivatives.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you cannot be
- to receive this treatment.
- Before your appointment, you must reschedule if you develop a cold, sore, blemish, rash, etc.
How does it work
- During the procedure, Deoxycholic acid is directly injected into the area below your chin.
- The target area is pre-marked in a grid design to perform the procedure minutely.
- You may be given local anesthesia or a topical numbing agent to ease pain or maintain comfort during the procedure.
- The prescription medicine must be given in a series of 6 sessions, each session scheduled at least one month apart, and each session might include 50 injections for an effective result.
- Your doctor will decide the number of injections and the number of sessions needed depending on the result’s expectation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lipolysis will permanently remove fat cells in the treatment area, leaving only a fine layer of cells; if a person obtains weight, the treated region can become more significant because some fat cells remain.
The procedure has been proven to be effective to correct the submental fullness or double chin.
There is no set recovery time after the procedure as it is a minimally invasive procedure. However, clients may experience swelling, pain, bruises, redness and hardness, settling with time.
Yes, the procedure is performed under local anesthesia or a topical numbing agent is applied at the treatment site to minimize discomfort during the process.
Get rid of the double chin forever. Safe & effective treatment only at Sasha!
Products we use
Before and After
Why to Choose Sasha
Our service milestones and customer satisfaction narrate an encouraging success story, establishing us as the best skin clinic.
3000+ CLIENT SATISFACTION
EXTENSIVE ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR
WELL TRAINED & CERTIFIED THERAPISTS
Our Clients Love
Some best words from our beloved clients. It’s always encouraging to know that our clients loved our services as it keeps us going even more enthusiastically